Sunday, August 17, 2014

Boundary Love from Portland

Hey all,

Sami here, just graduated along with many amazing artists. I have recently relocated to Portland, OR from Savannah, GA / San Francisco, CA. Right now I am putting together my studio, pulling out the paints and hitting the easel pretty hard. I do admit it is harder than it sounds to do it without the community supporting you, that is what the Boundary Movement is for. Comment with your observations, suggestions, experiences and critiques! Kristen and I (and I am sure many other young emerging artists) need a sense of the art community, even if it is online!

Here is how the studio is coming:



Working on a series of oil paintings based on aerial landscapes, I'll be sharing those soon!
Show us your studio!

Best,
Sami

1 comment: